Thank you for your interest in MyoCPD online courses.
Through your purchase you acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions stated below.
If you have any questions in regards to the terms, please contact us
Your privacy is the important to us. Information you have provided during registration and throughout your learning experience will not be shared with a third party. Please note that all information shared by you on course forums can be viewed by all forum participants. We will contact you periodically via email to provide information about upcoming courses and events.
Online Learning Library
Through MyoCPD.Com, you will be able to access a variety of different types of courses. Presentations maybe offered individually or as a bundled group of courses. A certain period of viewing time will be allotted to each course and you will be required to view all the content within this time period. Each course is usually available for a calendar month. However the time period will be clearly marked on the course purchasing screen. MyoCPD owns the property rights to the lectures on our website and grants the user non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-salable use the lecture materials.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- A refund will not be granted if any of the presentations have been accessed. Cancellations & Refunds need to be received in writing and are made at the discretion of the MyoCPD team. An Administration fee of AUD $70 may be deducted from each refund. Refunds will not be granted for failure to attend or software incompatibility. Please ensure technical compatibility with both software and hardware prior to your purchase.
- Please use contact form for such requests.
- Registration Fees
- MYOCPD is based in Melbourne Australia. The pricing of our online courses and most other courses are based on the AUD Currency. You may experience an International Transaction Fee from your credit card merchant.
Accreditation CEU’s / CPD Points
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) may be available for certain field of health care providers. Please ensure you review the available credits for each course prior to purchasing the product.
- In order to receive accreditation for a particular presentation, delegates must be logged-in with their own username & password.
- You will be required to complete a short quiz after viewing each presentation to verify you have participated in the learning activity.
- Once a Lecture / Lecture Bundle is completed, you will be able to confirm your attendance and submit your viewing record. You will then be able to download your certificate of completion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have not viewed the educational materials through one of our past conferences.
- Your Certificate(s) will reflect the amount of educational activity that has occurred.
- Please contact us if you have a group of 10 or more members that would like to view a particular course. A discount may be applicable depending on your group size.
- The MyoCPD Technical Team are not responsible for ensuring that a delegate’s computer specifications and internet configuration enable them to participate in MyoCPD online activities.
- Delegates are strongly advised to ensure that their computer and software configuration meet the following specifications:
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0 or higher. You can download this for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Lower internet connection speed may affect the quality of your experience.
- Each individual’s log in details belong solely to the Delegate to whom MyoCPD has provided them to.
- Log in details are NOT sharable; they are to be used solely by the person who they are provided to.
- As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number, nor do we share this information directly with them. You can opt of of such marketing here
- MyoCPD values and actively promotes the right of all individuals, regardless of income disparities, gender, disabilities, cultural diversity, and geographic remoteness, to have an equal opportunity to experience success in their academic and/or employment endeavours pertaining to their education with MyoCPD.Com. We are committed to treating all of our learners in a manner that allows them to achieve their learning goals with confidence, inclusion, and independence. We at times offer reduced rates to reflect international income disparities, as well as discounts to students. Other unique learner needs can be considered by contacting us at email@example.com
- In its advertising, promotional materials, website and online meetings, MyoCPD uses only those images for which it owns and has a right to share, has purchased the rights to share, or has obtained legal permission to share.
- MyoCPD requires its Speakers to use only those images and graphics that they personally own and have a right to share, have purchased the rights to share, or have obtained legal permission to share in the presentations and power points that they provide to MyoCPD
- MyoCPD Speakers retain ownership of the content of their presentation. MyoCPD Delegates have permission to print handouts provided by MyoCPD Speakers only for their own educational purposes directly related to the course for which the materials have been provided and do not have permission to access any part of the Speaker’s Recording.
- It is MyoCPD policy that the onus is on the Speaker to honour this policy and to ensure that their images and graphics fall within; MyoCPD is not able to vet each image and graphic that form part of the presentations and power points of its Speakers.
- Should anyone suspect copyright infringement in or during a power point or presentation at MyoCPD, we invite them to let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org